Saturday, April 25, 2009

///

I'm gonna start using this instead of LJ. Sooo...

I've been living in Fresno for three months now, and all I can say is that life has been good so far.
I can't believe my first semester here's about to be over already--time goes by so quickly. Next semester should be dope since all I'm gonna be taking will be my Graphic Design classes. No more essays.

I'm still looking for a job though. Hopefully the University Student Union @ school calls me back. If I get the job, I'd be doing design work for them for school-related events, etc. and for random clients that walk in. 

Been hitting the gym a lot since I moved here..every other day, actually. 
I don't remember ever being so determined about something. It's a good feeling when you see that your hard work is paying off.



1 comment:

lorena said...

thats not true; youve been determined about our love too :]